Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Winter in Gralen And Jeddy's Universe

Since it is that time of year, when I look outside and all I see is the ground covered in white stuff(and no, it isn't mashed potatoes), I thought I would upload a couple of my more "wintery" Gralen And Jeddy comic strips.



Yes, apparently it even snows in cartoon land.

I guess I would be remiss if I didn't mention the new characters in the first strip in this post.  Somewhere along the way I decided that Gralen should be married and have a child as well, so I brought in Jenny(Gralen's wife) and their son, Jessy.
Don't ask me where Gralen met Jenny-another talking dinosaur.  Maybe Jurassic Park had a singles club, who knows?!

P.S. In case you can't read the first panel of the second strip, Jeddy is asking Gralen, "Do you like Skiing, Gralen?"

No comments:

Post a Comment