Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Here on Gralen And Jeddy's Isle

I was a big fan of Gilligan's Island when I was little.  Still am(a big fan, not little).
So naturally I had to drag some of the crew of The Minnow into one of my Gralen And Jeddy episodes.
It's not very funny.  In fact, now that I look at it, it is kind of hard to understand as well.  Why are there so many Gilligans, and in one spot?  If you have a theory on that, please let me know.
I guess maybe it could be like one of those "Gilligan's Island" kind of questions that defy explanation.  Like, "Why did the Howell's bring so much money and clothes along on a 3 hour tour?"  And "If the Professor was so smart and could make just about anything out of bamboo and coconut shells, how come he couldn't fix the boat?"

Oh well, pondering is good for the brain.  I'd better go ponder some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment