Saturday, February 23, 2013

Another episode, with only Gralen.  And some spiders.
Now, if you want to get technical, I've learned(just today) that some Daddy Long Legs, while they are Arachnids, aren't even spiders.  At least this one isn't, because it doesn't have two parts to its body, and the spider ones do.  Also, the Black Widow, while the classification "Theridiidae" is correct, that is just the family it belongs to.  The scientific name for it though is "Latrodectus".
At least, I think so.  I read it on the internet, and we all know that they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.  Of course, if any Arachnologists read this post and have better information on my research, feel free to correct me in the comments below.

Since this episode is pretty readable, I won't transcribe the action. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment