Friday, August 23, 2013

Leaving(not on a jet plane... just moving to Wordpress.com)

Hello all the readers of this blog.  Which means, hello to no one, since I don't have any readers.  Or many, anyway.
And since I don't have many readers right now anyway, the time is right to move Saturday Morning Funnies to another location.  A location that has never heard of Google or Google Plus.
Yes, I will miss being hounded to change my username to my Google Plus "real name" whenever I sign in to Youtube(Googletube).
Yes, I will miss not being given any options except to change my Youtube username.
And most certainly I will miss the times when Google changed it for me even when I didn't want them to.

Ah, Google.  You're like the Marxist dictatorship we never had.  Oh, wait....


Anyway, if you want to read more Gralen & Jeddy comic strips(as well as my other cartoons, of course), I will now be putting them on Wordpress, the un-Google.  The name of the blog is the same, but here is the address: http://saturdaymorningfunnies.wordpress.com/

I still need to do some tweaking of the new blog, like some banner pics and such, but the posts and strips are there already(the ones from blogger).  I don't know what is to become of this blogger blog after I separate and delete my Google Plus junk - so you may not even see this message, though I have heard that these blogs tend to stay up no matter what you do - but we'll see.


In any case, Hope to see you at Wordpress! (and more comments)
-Sterling




No comments:

Post a Comment